Wednesday, October 17, 2018

University activities: Pesta Pantun UKM 2018

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... Today I'm going to talk about Pesta Pantun UKM 2018. There are so many activities on going in UKM. This was the one of the activities that held in UKM...

In fact, I'm actually not really keen on literature stuff (such as poems)... However, since my residential college is a well-known college for being excel in Sports and Cultural activities, so I had to showed up there to give them a support. That participation was important as it is counted as merit points of Staying in the residential college for the next year and onwards...

Here are a few photos of the Pesta Pantun Event. It was held at Pusanika, UKM...

Ok, That's all for today's sharing. I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog post. Pls do follow me on google and my blogger as well... See you guys in the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment