Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Hanging out: My very short mid term break

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... Mid term break for me is just a "recharging" period for us, the students to finish doing assignments, study for mid term tests and enjoy life. However, not everyone being able to enjoy their full mid term break as some of them has universities or residential colleges activities to do (including me as well)... I am going back to university 4 days earlier than others in order to step up my residential college event activity.

Therefore, these few days the only thing I can do besides of revision is working out. I have had worked out for a year until I went to university. University life is so packed until I got almost no time to train my muscles. Indeed, it is a good time to workout when I reached to my home...


Usually, I go to workout with 2 of my friends whom they are also the "Gym-kakis". It was them who motivated me to lose weight... Let me tell you ah, I used to weigh 92kg in August 2017. However, now I'm weighed to around 78kg only... If they didn't ask me to join them to workout together, I think I'm still an overweight guy.

It is our routine to gather at chasat before heading to the gym. Yet, we usually order the Cantonese poached chicken rice (白斩鸡饭)from a chicken rice stall in the chasat. We purposely had chicken rice as our meal because chicken contains of protein which is good in buiding muscle. Besides, that chasat is also the place for us to chit chat about matter of our recent life or about domestic and international politics. Personally, I prefer to hang out in cheap eateries place such as hawker center, chasat, kopitiam or medan selera because it is more similarly representing to our people's life (亲民).

After that, we went to gym to workout. Typically, I followed their workout schedule because I lazy to plan for my own workout schedule. Since we had the same workout schedule, so we can guide each other in working out. It ended up they guide me more than I guide them as I am noob in gym who keep using wrong techniques to workout. Lol! It's okay... It is a learning process... At least, I am able to lose more than 10kg weight... I can say that gym is better than in UKM one as it is air-conditioned and equipped with modern gym facilities. However, it is expensive way lots than in UKM one as its entrance fee for non-member is RM8 per entry and student member price is RM85 (not included with one time member card price, RM50). Meanwhile, UKM one is only RM20 per year for the UKM gym members.


My mid term break, for this year, is shorter than the others... At least, I make use this timing to do the beneficial things...

Alright, that's all of my today's blog post sharing session. Please also subscribe to my google and blogger accounts. See you guys in the next time bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment