Saturday, October 6, 2018

Leisure and Greeneries: Spending my weekend in UKM (swimming)

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... This week is my first time not going back to my home (I last time frequently went back home as my home is near to this campus)... And then, got someone asked me "Why don't you just go back home by weekend?". It is a bit weird lah, at first, when other people threw this question to you. In fact, spending weekend to live in campus is a good thing as it can let us to enjoy the university and campus life.

Yesterday, I got to do the hobby that I liked, which is swimming. Did you know there's a swimming pool in UKM which is located at Danau Golf Club, UKM. It is just there only and it is also walking distance from the Stadium UKM, Hotel Purijangga and Kolej Rahim Kajai. The swimming fee there are RM3 for UKM students, meanwhile for adult and children under 12 year-old, are RM5 and RM3 respectively. As a student of UKM, we are being benefited by this rate of price as ours fees are slightly cheaper than those outside who wants to swim there...

Hotel Purijangga, the hotel of UKM.



Entrance of Danau UKM Golf Club's swimming pool.
This is the picture of the swimming pool. It is still good to swim but the water of the pool isn't that cristal clear, instead it is in yellowish and the taste of the pool is little salty due to many people are also swimming there...

Here's the picture of the operations hours of that swimming pool.
After finished swimming, I wanted to return to my kolej, but unfortunately there was no bus operating at that time (7-8pm is the rest time for bus operators). Thus, I forced to walk back to Kolej Aminnudin Baki from the swimming pool. It took me about 20 minutes to reach my residential college... Before I end my blog post here the picture which I shot whilst I was on the road back to kolej...

University life is deemed as fun as well as stressed, it is all depends on you perspective of view regarding of the university life. Alright, that's it for today's blog post... Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment