Sunday, October 21, 2018

Hanging out: Late night life in Uni

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... Today I'm going to talk about late night life in the campus. Frankly, I am not a night owl person who always staying up late. However, since the day I stepped into University, I have to cope with their late night lifestyle in order to get a lively and sociable life. As you can see yesterday was the latest time I slept... I yesterday only slept at 3am...

Refering to the previous post, we got the com night activities that ended by 11:30pm Friday. Some of the friends of mine claimed that the night is still young for them and asked us to go to hang out at mamak stall (Al-faris, Bangi) once for a while in a semester. Without any hesitation, so I just went with them... Indeed, it was also quite fun to join with them as I could get to chit-chat and had a small talk with them to relieve stress...

Here are a few photos of us there...

Late night is fun, anyway, but don't be too often practising late night life as it is not good for health in the long run...
Alright, that's it for today's blog post. I hope you enjoy reading my blog post. Please do follow to my google and blogger account. See you in the next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment