Friday, October 12, 2018

University activities: Election in the campus

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... Today I'm going to share a blog post regarding to campus elections. I believe each and every of the universities in Malaysia (especially the public ones) will have a group of student representatives whom they pledge to protect ours, the university students' rights in the campus. So, through an election system we can be able to choose the capable candidates as representatives to uphold our university student's right.

Yet, It is my first time to 'cast a vote' even though I'm not yet reach 21 year-old (the minimum age of voting in the general election and by elections). The process was very smooth at that time, as there were less people in queue there for voting. Fortunately, I managed to escape a long queue line which is shown in the picture...
Luckily I casted my vote earlier, if not, I would be in the long queue line already...
So, here's the brief process of voting in the campus. It might be similar to what was happening in the national level general election but the ballots' appearance were not the same. Firstly, you are required to bring your student matric card to the occasion, then there are a few officers will check your matric card and then giving you a ballot to cast a vote. When casting a vote, be sure to give a full 'X' within the box of spaces given (same goes to each and every time of general election and by elections). After that, fold up your ballot and then throw into the particular container. That's it, quite simple...

After finish voting, I go back to my room to relax for a while before going to my citra class. I am kind of lucky as every Thursday for this semester doesn't have morning class. Those who have morning class was cancelled or replaced by another day because of campus election...

Alright, that's all of my today's sharing session. I hope you enjoy reading my blogger, please make sure to subscribe to my blogger and google account as well. See you in the next time. Bye, tqvm.

No comments:

Post a Comment