Saturday, June 22, 2019

The end of my 1st year study life in University.

In a flash, the time flies very fast (read finish this whole blog post, I have something to express in the end of this blog post).

Hello everybody, Ah Wong is back again...
Year 1 Sem 2, for me, was officially ended by 19th June. That kind of feeling was good as we had managed to pass through tons of assignments and then the final exam of 2nd semester...
My coursemates and I
Upon finishing final exam, my coursemates and I went for "celebration", which was deemed as a tradition for each and every of university students once they had done their final exam. One of the reason I had decided to join them is to act as a "reward" for me after finishing my semester 2 study in first year study. The activities we had done were having lunch at Korean BBQ restaurant, singing in Karaoke room as well as window shopping. However, I've feel that the leisure time to spend with them was passing so fast...

We had our Korean BBQ lunch at somewhere in Ampang, Selangor. This idea was suggested by one of our coursemates who is living nearby there. For me, I am not a fan of Korean cuisine, I could not give so many comment on the foods lah... Basically, it is all about tons of meats and vegetables lah... The meat itself was needed to cook manually by the customers themselves. This is what the Korean cuisine about - meats and vegetables.

After that, we departed to Mytown Shopping Centre at Cochrane, Kuala Lumpur to enjoy our time at Karaoke room. That was a perfect timing for me to show-off my high pitched voice. I had selected a few of songs which require very high pitched voice such as Bee Gees songs of "Staying Alive" and "How Deep Is Your Love". Usually, I could make my voice to be extremely high pitched on par with Barry Gibb, the leading singer of Bee Gees. However, after a long time of practice in my University's dormitory, I've managed to intimate his high pitched voice. ~Ha ha ha ha, staying alive, staying alive, ha ha ha ha, staying aliveeeee ahhhhhhhh~. 

However, I did also got sing the other kind of songs which selected by my other coursemates at that time... Singing in the halfway, some people decided to celebrate birthday for those whom their birthdays were on either June, July or August. My birthday is on 17 July, so me also "kena celebrated" by them. Their intend to bring the birthday celebration earlier to that timing because upon finishing Year 1 Semester 2, we will have a rather long 2 months semester break.

After finish karaoke-ing, then we moved to Sunway Velocity shopping mall to go for window shopping. Nevertheless, I felt that window shopping was kind of boring for me... So, I just found a place and sitting down there waiting them to finish window shopping. Then, we had our brief dinner there and the "celebration" was called the end.

Indeed, the time is passing too fast, we need to cherish every moment of enjoy and leisure in life, once it is over then we couldn't go back in time to find the joy. Hanging out with a gang of peers in University is fun and limited, once you skipped it, you may be regretted many years later.

The end of Year 1 Chapter, this chapter has so many stories in it. Hopefully the next chapter in the university life will be always in positive side.

1 comment: