Wednesday, October 31, 2018

University lesson: HTML Lesson

(This blog post idea is generated when I am learning HTML in Computer Application class)

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... I am going to share a few example of HTML here... (P/S: I'm here just playing around with the HTML feature.).

For our knowledge, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications. With Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and JavaScript, it forms a triad of cornerstone technologies for the World Wide Web. So, it is a benefit for you if you grasp with knowledge of HTML as it can help you to create a web content.



Here are a few pictures related to HTML...



The lesson, my lecturer taught us to do simple and basic html code by using windows notepad. Here's the picture of the notepad codes.


After that you can open it on the windows internet explorer, Microsoft edge or Chrome. It will appeared like this...
Actually, I'm not that good in html designing, however as far as I know you can edit the font style, size and colour by using html. Embedding pictures and video are also could be done by using HTML.

Alright, that's all for today's blog post sharing. Please subscribe me on google and my blogger. See you guys in the next time, bye...



No comments:

Post a Comment