Saturday, October 13, 2018

Hanging out: Hari Sukan Negara 2018 (National's Sport Day)

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again...

Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur is also known as "Kuala Lumpur Sport City" as it offers a wide range of outdoor sports facilities to the public and it homes for 2 large national level stadiums as well as National Aquatic Centre there... 

So, today I used to intend to go to National Aquatic Centre to improvise my swimming techniques as I was taking part in Sukem, swimming category (Sports competition among residential colleges in the University). However, I was going there in the wrong timing. It turned out as that occasion was on going with Hari Sukan Negara event. Thus, the Olympic standard swimming pool is closed for most probably 2 days... Today was considered as an "unproductive" day for me to enhance my swimming skills, but I changed my plan since Hari Sukan Negara event there was still on going.

Hari Sukan Negara, National's Sport Day was officiated and kick started by Former Prime Minister of Malaysia, Dato' Sri Najib Tun Razak and The Youth's Ministry in 2015. It is hosted on every year October's 2nd week of Saturday. Moreover, it is carried out every year at the same location, which is Kuala Lumpur Sports City, Bukit Jalil. The main purpose of this annual event is to encourage us, the public to practice a healthy lifestyle by taking part in sports and doing some exercises. 


Used to plan to swim there, but today's swimming pool is closed due to the event is going on.
Later, I blended in with the crowds. Walking here and there to see what was amazing things happened in this huge event. Here are few photos of today's Hari Sukan Negara 2018 event.




I went into the National Stadium as well. In fact, I also didn't know why I went into the stadium, I just followed the crowd went in there. It seemed like a soccer friendly match was going on there...
Dugong Stars vs Football team of Youth Minister, YB Syed Saddiq.

So, even though my original plan didn't work out, but at least I was enjoying there with the crowd to celebrate Hari Sukan Negara...

Alright, that's all for today's blog post. I hope you are enjoying reading my blog post. Please do subscribe to my blogger account and google account. Tqvm... See you in next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment