Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Leisure and Greeneries: Packed uni life...

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is here again... Today I'm gonna talk about very packed university life here. It is out of my expectation that university life is so stressful all in one sudden...
Time flies, but stress is always in our life...

This week is already the 7th week of me studying in university. Day by day, gradually, I felt like more pressure is soon mounted on me... For example, we already have an unfinished group assignment of Accounting principles subject since the first week. Then, added on with another tons of homework and group assignments. Specifically, the subject of Pengantar Pengurusan (Management). That subject seems to be very easy for me at first (because I used to learn management in Form 6) but it is not so that easy... This is because it has a few group assignments and presentations are awaiting for us to complete... Apart of that, the also midterm awaiting for us too... My statistics midterm examination is on the next Wednesday, and I am not so prepared to face it yet... Anyway, fortunately, the other subjects midterm are just begin after the mid sem break. Therefore, it is gradually increasing level of stress in university, while we are gradually 'dying' in the university...
The picture above is my Macroeconomics homework, while the pictures below are my Accounting Principles group assignment.


 Academics lfe is quite stressful already, let alone with the other residential college activities... I was put into Kolej Aminuddin Baki's Entrepreneurship Development Bureau (EDB), it is indeed rather challenging to be part of them. They, (EDB) like to host big events in order to show their capability to be the best bureau among that residential college. Therefore, I once again, felt so pressure to be part of them as they required us to plan and organize each and every of their events in a good manner. I told to myself, I must perform well, I must retain my place in this residential college (that kolej loves to kick those who aren't active in activities one...). Activities in university are so many until you can feel the stress.


However, the only way to relieve stress, for me, is to do sports. Sports is a temporary relieving method for us to forget our stress while maintain our health in pink. The sports I love are jogging and swimming, both are quite relaxing and stress relieving... 

Stress is permanent in our life. It can be reduced by doing some leisure activities or sports. By trying to reducing the stress in life, you will live happily and will likely to have a balanced life...

Alright. That's all for my today's sharing. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. Please do subscribe me on google and my blogger. See you guys in the next time, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment