Wednesday, November 21, 2018

University activities: Going for Pesta Tanglung of Kolej Tun Hussein Onn, UKM

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... Today I'm going to share my story of KTHO (Kolej Tun Hussein Onn) Pesta Tanglung event here.

I believe each and every of the residential colleges has their own Chinese club which is representing the presence of Chinese group in the residential college. However, the only difference is that only my residential college's (Kolej Aminuddin Baki) Chinese club is being as unofficial in UKM. The difference of official and unofficial kolej's Chinese club is that the official one needs to do a large event for other Chinese clubs as well as other people to go for while unofficial one is just do events for their own members only, so it is less stress compared to the official one.

Yesterday was my first time to attend Kolej Tun Hussein Onn's event. I was really admiring the ability of Kolej Tun Hussein Onn Chinese club to hold an event as it was able to attract a joustle of people and big shot of UKM (Deputy Vice Chancellor) to attend for their event. Besides, there had also a few of local street foods for us the audience to enjoy with. I saw a majority of people there enjoy having their char kuey teow as their dinner. Apart from that, there were also had a few game stations for us to play with. There offered a myriad of game rewards for the audience to play the games. However unfortunately I didn't play the games there... Here are the photos of the event there...
Group photo of the Kolej Tun Hussein Onn's crews and important figures



There were lots of interesting performance... For example, lion dance, 24 Chinese drum perforamce, street dance and Si-Chuan Mask performance were performed there. For me, I found that the Si-Chuan Mask performance is the most interesting one as the performer was able to change to multiply masks in a flash. Here were the photos and short clips of the performance there... Besides of that, there was also a lucky draw session by drawing mysterious gifts from a combination of numbers on our tickets. Unfortunately, none of my friends and I get the present from the lucky draw. Neither me nor them are so lucky, the lucky ones were the others...






I went to this event is just relieving myself from academic stresses and the following day of this event is public holiday, so it was a perfect timing to go there to relax myself.

Alright, that's all for my today's blog post sharing. I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog post lah... Please do subscribe to my blogger and google account. See you guys in the next time, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment