Thursday, October 25, 2018

Hanging out: My first time to sleep only in the dawn...

Hello everybody! Ah Wong is back again... Today I'm going to share my yesterday full story for you guys... Lately, I always sleep very late, because of many activities are going on in one time. It makes me almost unable to catch up with the rhythm of life. 


Late night life.

So, lately we, the juniors of Faculty of Economics and Management (Chinese) have our Fac Night sketch practice in the late night. Inevitably, these unofficial and university unrelated activity only to be carry out in the late night so everybody will not be clashing time with the proper lecture classes. Fac night was also a platform for the seniors to get to interact more with us, the juniors. So, I made use this opportunity to perform well and trying my best to recognize and interact with more seniors under the same faculty. Indeed, recognizing more seniors in the same faculty is helpful as we can ask them questions of majoring studies in the next year...

Moving back to my yesterday's story. Last few days sketch practice, we practice until 1 or 2am. It was so agonizing as I will have my lecture class in the next morning of 8am. So, I rushed back to hostel and slept immediately. Unfortunately, Wednesday is my busiest day and usually that sketch practice is until late midnight. I woke up only at 7:55am and I shocked when I got class of Accounting Principles at 8am. Without any hesitation, I just changed my pants and straight away rushed to lecture class without teeth brushed and having breakfast... I just "broke" my record of weird study life routine.

There, I was starving but I got no choice. I tried my level best to pay attention to the lecturer... It was kinda hard, but I managed to survived. Luckily, the lecturer dismissed the class an hour earlier than the time. I got to have my brunch, then continued with my statistics class from 11am till 2pm. After that classes, I finally got a break for myself to do homework. After spending temporary 3 hours of freedom time to do homework, then I had to go to my citra subject class from 5pm until 7pm. However, I got to go back earlier at 5:45pm because I had my swimming competition selection activity from 6pm till 7pm.

Reaching to hostel at almost 8pm, then I again did my homework again until 10 o'clock. That time I had my bureau meeting. In fact, I am not that like meeting to frequently, it was so bored and so time wasting ( wasting my time to do homework). Luckily, the bureau meeting ended before 12am. So, I rushed to meet with my Fac Com members and seniors to start ours sketch practice until roughly 3am... Hectic life. Pathetic.
Biro meeting
Finally, the fac com sketch practice was done. Few of my friends and I went to mamak stall to have a late supper/early breakfast. We had a small talk there and time was flying so fast. It was 5 o'clock. So, we had to go back to sleep already. Today I only woke up at 12:20pm. I was my first time sleep late and waking up late. Next time I try to avoid this bad life routine.
So, as you can see uni life isn't that easy. Please cherish your secondary school and pre-U life prior of entering into uni...

Alright, that's all for today sharing session. I hope you guys enjoy reading this blog. Please do also subscribe me on google and blogger. See you guys in the next time, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment