Sunday, December 16, 2018

Leisure and Greeneries: Morning walk in UKM

Hello everybody, Ah Wong is back again... It has been a long time for me to not morning walk in the UKM main campus already. The National University of Malaysia (UKM) is known as an university in the forest. Therefore, I had made use of my leisure time to wander around in the UKM, especially the forest part.


There are two times I morning walk in the woods of UKM in this week. Last few days, I started this "journey" from my residential college, Kolej Aminuddin Baki and went to PERMATAPintar (Foundation School of UKM) via the shortcut of "Rumah Tumbuh-tumbuhan". Here are a few picture there...

Meanwhile, I started my my today's morning walk route from Kolej Keris Mas. I intend to start my "journey" from there because I wanna try different road to reach there. However, the two pathway seemed to be isolated and deserted as the former one was an agricultural research site, while the latter one was a forest road. At first, I feel rather scare to go alone to there, however I eventually able to brave up myself to go through these both pathways. Seriously, internal motivation will let you to be more focused on attaining your targets in academics, in daily life as well as in working life. I have learned something new through morning walk.


This part is today's story already
Upon reaching to PERMATAPintar, I rested there for a while and continued my journey to the further destination. Today's morning walk session is the longest distance of me walking ever in UKM. I walked until an Institution of UKM which is known as Institute of Systems Biology (INBiosis). This biology institution is the furthest building from the UKM centre. Here are a few of photos there.

Encountered a group of students in the forest of UKM

Then, I intended to go on my journey to Bangi Old Town via forest route. Unfortunately, the road is blocked at INBiosis as it is part of UKM forestry department area for forestry educational and camping purpose. Those who aren't equipped with those two reasons will likely not allow to get in. Meanwhile, I perceived the gate there wasn't fully locked, it is partially locked. By right, I can get in there and continue my journey, but I didn't do so. This is because that part of road is more isolated then the previous road that reach to INBiosis as well as no one was in there. Here are a few photos there...


Anyways, these two morning walk journey are fun and stress relieving as you can get to relax your mind and immersing yourself in the mother nature. No doubt I was got selected into the right public university...

Alright, that's it for today blog post. I hope you guys enjoy reading it. Please do subscribe to my blogger and google account. See you guys in the next time, bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment